Monday, February 8, 2010

Photo editing: Making life prettier than it really is. (JK)

I've always been into photography. I took a class when I was younger, and I've always had two or three cameras for different uses. Recently, I've been asked to take photos of couples, wedding dress shopping, etc. I'm pretty flattered about that! But do you want to know what my new favorite discovery in photography is? Picasa 3!

I used to use Adobe Photoshop (etc, etc), and I also use Aviary.com sometimes. But I was recently playing around with my husband's computer, and I edited a few photos using Picasa 3. I love this program. It has the standard cropping, straightening, lighting features, and it also has some neat tools! You can "warmify," glow, soft focus, etc.

Here are a few examples:





It is free, easy to use, and has a great interface. Try it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment