Sunday, March 7, 2010

Colorado, here I come!

Well, I mean...Not this minute. But in a few days, yeah. Totally there!

Anyway, I'm having a few anxieties about the great trip to Colorado. I'm not scared of flying, per se. I love looking out at the scenery. I think I'm more worried about the process of the airport. It has been several years since I last flew, and I've never done it by myself. Any tips for packing for a two night, three day business trip?

I'm debating on sticking with a carry-on or checking a bag. All those regs about what you can and can't take in your carry-on! I totally support the TSA, but I'm nervous as hell that I'll get there and have to dump half my bag.

So, give 'em up, ladies! How would YOU pack?


1 comment:

  1. LIGHT! I check a bag though. I have too many liquids. And I've never had a nightmare of the airline losing my bag. I trust them, for the most part. :)

    What part of Colorado are you going to? The Springs are fabulous! As are Breckinridge and Denver. Can't wait to hear about your trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete