Sunday, January 22, 2012

Return from the Black Lagoon

 Hellooooooo?

 

Anyone out there?

 

Yes, it's me. Again. It's been almost, what, two years since I updated this blog. I went AWOL on my little blogging community, something I have regretted for some time. 

Let me catch you up on my life:

1.) Two years ago this March, the rental home we were living in burned down. That put a cramp in my blogging style, which we have really just now started to recover from. Thankfully, we are both alive, employed, and have a new rental house. Unfortunately, we did lose most of our belongings in that fire and two of our precious pets.

2.) I'm still working in Human Resources. I added a few duties that allow me to do design work again, which pleases me to no end. Ah, Adobe, my friend.

3.) David is still nursing, but he's at a hospital now instead of hospice.

Other than that...Not a lot of change. I hope to rejuvenate this little blog and get back into the habit. Here's what you can expect from me:

1.) DIY projects. I've done a little of everything in this two year gap. Jewelry, sewing, painting, etc. 

2.) Reviews. I'm still into makeup and beauty products, and I'm still pretty damn opinionated. ;)

3.) Ramble...ramble...oh, look! shiny thing!

4.) Recipes. Yeah, that's right. I cook.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are back!! I really enjoy your blog. And it's cool that I know you in real life...unlike many of the blogs I read. Welcome Back!! :)

    ReplyDelete