Thursday, January 26, 2012

January Favorites

 Good evening, my lovelies!

 

While the hubs is at work, I thought I would catch up on my blog a bit. Here is what I LOVED in the month of January:

1: Pinterest - Look, if you're not on Pinterest, don't start now! It is the crack of the social networking world. I curse the day I was introduced to it...As we speak, I'm checking my feed. Crack.

2: NPW Vanilla Nail Polish Remover Pads - I found them in the check out line at Ulta for a buck or two, and they are a treat unto this world. Alcohol and acetone free, they have some sort of cuticle oil built in. I adore them. (www.npw-USA.com)

3: The. Colorblock. Tote. - This is not your mother's grocery sack, ladies. This is the epitome of totes. Thick canvas, leather details...I've had a love affair with this bag this month. Mainly because I can shove a LOT of stuff in it. 

 

 4: Sakroots iPad cover - I'm usually that rebel you see toting a nakey iPad. I know, I know. Terrible. Right? But I found this gem in a TJ Maxx for $16. L.o.v.e.

 That's about it. What did you love this month?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment