Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Chevron walls, business cards, and Nashvegas

So I'm not gonna lie... Lately I've been more than a little obsessed with a few things:

1. Pinterest

2. Chevron prints

3. ...pinterest

The combination of these two obsessions led to my decision to convince my very easy going husband into letting me paint a chevron print accent wall in our new living room. (He also capitulated to horizontal stripes in the bathroom, but that's another story.)


I'm in love with it.

I also be-chevroned my business cards. (Want a similar design? Holla!)

 

What else is new in the great states of TN and MS? Well, as I write,I'm on a bus with my leadership class headed to Nashville. Great group of people, and I'm being paid to spend time with them cutting up and learning! Nothing better than that! I hate our classes are coming to an end.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment